1. General Provisions
- 1.1. This Agreement governs the procedure and conditions for the provision of services by the Internet service.
- 1.2. Internet service - a software and hardware service located on the Internet at the Internet service address.
- 1.3. User is a person who wants to use the services of the Internet service (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
- 1.4. The Internet Service and the User are collectively referred to as Parties.
- 1.5. The Parties recognize this Agreement in electronic form as equivalent in legal force to the Agreement concluded in writing.
- 1.6. This Agreement is considered to be concluded on the terms of a public offer, accepted by the Client when submitting an application on the Internet service website for the use of the services provided by the service.
2. Subject of the Agreement
- 2.1 The Internet service provides the User with services (clause 4 of the Agreement) in accordance with the regulations (clause 5 of the Agreement), subject to the mandatory conditions (clause 9 of the Agreement) .
- 2.2. The user uses the services of the Internet service and pays for them in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. Rights and obligations of the parties
- 3.1. The Internet service undertakes:
- 3.1.1. Provide the User with electronic money exchange services of payment systems Qiwi, Perfect Money, Payeer, Yandex. Money, in accordance with the rules and regulations of this Agreement.
- 3.1.2. Provide the User with the necessary technical and consulting support related to the use and provision of Internet services.
- 3.1.3. Store all information (addresses, amounts, time, identification data (personal data), etc.) on the User"s exchange operations and provide it at the first request of the User to which it belongs, with the exception of operations with confidential payment systems.
- 3.1.4. Keep secret and not disclose information on exchange operations, as well as the personal data of the User of the Internet service to third parties, with the exception of the following situations:
- - by a legal decision of the court at the location of the owner of the Internet service;
- - at the legal request of the competent authorities at the location of the owner of the Internet service;
- - at the request of the administration of one of the payment systems, namely Perfect Money, OKPAY, Payeer, Qiwi, Yandex. Money and others.
- 3.1.5. Maintain accurate statistics on the User"s discounts.
- 3.1.6. Transfer funds due to the User or a third party to the specified details no later than 24 hours from the moment the client complains about not receiving after the exchange of funds, in the cases described in clauses 3.2.5, 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 of this Agreement.
- 3.2. The user undertakes:
- 3.2.1. Indicate accurate and reliable payment details of both your own and third parties.
- 3.2.2. Provide an accurate, reliable, and workable email account.
- 3.2.3. Monitor the performance of your e-mail box, computer, including the use of up-to-date antivirus software.
- 3.2.4. Comply with every clause of this Agreement.
- 3.2.5. Inform the administration of the Internet service about partial or complete non-receipt of funds to the specified details of the User or a third party as a result of the exchange, as well as about non-receipt of funds, in the cases specified in clauses 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 no later than 30 days from the date of non-receipt of funds otherwise, these funds are at the disposal of the administration of the Internet service.
- 3.2.6. Provide a knowingly correct number of your mobile phone for registration, a control (incoming) call from the security service of the service, receiving passwords, short text messages (SMS / SMS) and other methods of information and additional identification for the Internet service.
- 3.2.7. By your actions, do not violate the current legislation of the country in which the User is located, carrying out exchange transactions using the Internet service.
- 3.2.8. Do not use various systems to boost traffic.
- 3.3. The administration of the Internet service has the right:
- 3.3.1. Suspend the service for technical modernization or elimination of functional errors.
- 3.3.2. Suspend the current exchange (transaction), in the event of a legal request from competent authorities, administrations of Qiwi, Perfect M payment systems
- ney, OKPAY, Payeer, Yandex. Money, as well as users with a complaint about fraud, at the time of clarification of the circumstances.
- 3.3.3. Set and change the amount of discounts for the exchange of electronic money at your own discretion.
- 3.3.4. Set and change the size of the commission charged to the client as a result of the exchange of electronic money, at its sole discretion.
- 3.3.5. Refuse to provide services to any User without giving any reason.
- 3.3.6. Require the User to confirm his affiliation with the electronic exchange using: E-mail, a screenshot of the electronic wallet, and also, if necessary, by a test call to the phone number specified when filling out the exchange form from which funds were sent to complete the electronic exchange, if this exchange failed.
- 3.3.7. Stop correspondence or negotiations with the User if the User is rude, offending, asks questions that are not related to the support service of the Internet service or does not answer the questions posed by the support service.
- 3.3.8. Block the exchange in accordance with clauses 5.4, 5.5 and 5.6 of the rules for the exchange of electronic money.
- 3.3.9. Block and not return funds to the User until his identity is established (in cases of such a need).
- 3.3.10. In case of non-compliance with the obligations in accordance with clause 3.2.8, the Administration has the right to block the user who violated this clause, as well as the source / generator of transitions.
4. Services provided
- 4.1. The Internet service provides the following services: exchange of electronic money, on the website of the Internet service, namely, Perfect Money exchange, Payeer exchange, Qiwi exchange, Yandex. Money, with the possible use of the banks indicated on the site.
- 4.2. The Internet service does not verify the eligibility and legality of the User"s possession of the funds offered for exchange.
5. Regulations for the exchange of electronic money
- 5.1. The exchange is considered complete when the Internet service transfers the amount intended for the User or a third party to the payment details specified by the User as a result of this exchange. All applications are processed from 1 to 15 minutes from the moment the funds are received from the client.
- 5.2. If payment is not received from the User for the created application within 10 minutes, the Internet service has the right to delete the application with the note "Payment has not been received." If money from the User arrives after the expiration of the period specified by the regulations, the User has the right to create a new exchange request at the current rate at the time the funds are received from the User.
- 5.3. The exchange of electronic money cannot be canceled if it has already been started, as well as the return to the User of the money that he wanted to exchange.
- 5.4. In case of receipt from the User of an amount different from that which was indicated during the execution of the exchange, the Internet service has the right to suspend the exchange, and in the future, after the request of the User, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, to pay the actually received amount, recalculated at the rate that was valid for the moment of the beginning of the exchange.
- 5.5. In the event that the User indicated non-existing or blocked details, to which the amount should have been received as a result of the exchange, the Internet service may suspend the exchange, and in the future, after the User"s request, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, return the funds to the account from which they received, minus the commission of payment systems and a fine of 2% of the refunded amount.
- 5.6. If the user conducts an exchange operation in which he receives the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, he must take into account the fact that any transaction on the Bitcoin network can take from 15 minutes to several days. At the same time, the Xchange.sh exchanger cannot be responsible for the speed of the transaction in the Bitcoin network and the speed of transaction processing does not depend on it.
- 5.7. In the event of a change in the note to the payment or payment of the issued invoice from another account, the exchange may be blocked, and after the User"s request, in accordance with clause 3.2.5, the exchange amount will be refunded minus 1% of the exchange amount and the commission of payment systems.
- 5.8. When exchanging with Yandex.Money for all directions, applications are processed within 15 minutes. Transfers protected by a protection code and payments from bank cards are not accepted.
- 5.9. When exchanging QIWI for all directions, the specified wallet in the exchange details must correspond to the User"s personal phone number and be available for an incoming call. In case of refusal to talk with the operator, the payment will be delayed for a long time by the security service of the Internet service, and the refund will not be possible until the User answers the incoming call from the Service.
- 5.10. In the case when the exchange is made with a surcharge from the exchange service, the discount is not applied.
6. Warranties and responsibilities of the parties
- 6.1. The Internet service is not responsible and does not compensate for losses incurred due to improper (unauthorized) use of the service, as well as errors of the User made when filling out the exchange form, which may lead to the transfer of funds to the wrongly specified account, in this case, cancel the exchange operation or return funds back is not possible.
- 6.2. The Internet service is not responsible for losses and / or damage (loss) arising from the inability to use the User"s own equipment and / or its elements and / or the lack of the necessary full or partial functionality of the equipment or its elements.
- 6.3. The Internet service is not responsible for errors, omissions or delays in payments made by electronic payment systems and banks.
- 6.4. The Internet service does not bear any responsibility for losses, lost profits and other costs of the User resulting from erroneous expectations of the User in relation to the tariff rates of the Service, the profitability of transactions and other subjective factors.
- 6.5. The Internet service does not bear any responsibility for losses, lost profits and other costs of the User resulting from delays, errors or failures in making bank payments or electronic transfers.
- 6.6. The user guarantees that he is the owner or has legal grounds for disposing of the amounts used in his transactions.
- 6.7. The User guarantees compensation for losses in connection with the claims of third parties, directly or indirectly related to the use of the Service by the User.
- 6.8. The User guarantees that when working with the Internet service he has reached the age of majority, in accordance with the legislation of the country where the User is located.
7. Change of information
- 7.1. This Agreement may be amended and supplemented by the administration of the Internet service; changes come into force from the moment the Agreement is published on the website of the Internet service.
8. Force majeure
- 8.1. The parties are not responsible for delays or failure to fulfill their obligations under this Agreement and / or agreements as a result of force majeure circumstances, including (without limitation) natural disasters, acts of government or regulatory authority, war, fire (fire), flood, explosion , terrorism, riot, civil unrest, hacker attacks, absence, non-functioning or failure of power supply, Internet service providers, communication networks or other systems, networks and services.
9. Mandatory conditions for conducting exchange operations
- 9.1. It is forbidden to use the services of the Internet service for illegal transfers and fraudulent activities. Using the services of the Internet service, the User agrees that any attempt to exchange funds of dubious origin will be prosecuted in accordance with the current legislation of the country from which the User carries out exchange operations.
- 9.2. The administration of the Internet service reserves the right to provide information about such payments to the competent authorities, administrations of payment systems, as well as victims of fraudulent actions at their request, if the fact of illegal actions is proven.
- 9.3. The exchange is made on the condition that the User, using the Internet service, displays digital signs only from his electronic wallet and is himself responsible for the sources and methods of receipt on his electronic wallet, due to the lack of the possibility of verifying their origin by the Internet service.
- 9.4. All bank transfers on applications must be made only through the means of Online Banking payment systems.
Transfers made from an ATM or through the Bank"s operators will be returned back within 24 hours.
Transfers to the Sberbank card are returned minus 1%.
Refunds will be made only after the security service of our service makes sure that the transfer was made by you.
To do this, you need to take a photo of your passport and card (with which the payment was made) in your hands and send it to the mail of our service.
- 9.5. The Internet service is not responsible for the performed exchange operations on behalf of the User in favor of third parties.
- 9.6. It is forbidden to create exchange requests aimed at deriving their own benefit using the difference in the rates of the Internet service. The Internet Service reserves the right not to process such exchange requests; a refund will be made based on these requests.
- 9.7. The use of the Internet service, after clicking the button "I agree with the rules of exchange", means that the User accepts all the requirements in accordance with this Agreement.
10. Verification of the User"s identity
- 10.1. A prerequisite for using the Internet service is the willingness to go through the identity verification procedure by the User.
- 10.2. In the process of identity verification, the Internet service may request any personal data, in any format and volume, which the Internet service considers necessary for the complete verification of the User.
- 10.3. By passing the verification, the User agrees to the Internet service to conduct any research in relation to the User that the Internet service considers necessary. The Internet service may engage a third party in these studies at its discretion.
- 10.4. The User agrees to the automated AML verification of transaction addresses of all exchanges carried out by the User on the service.
- 10.5. The Internet service may also require the passage of the User verification process in the event that the User"s wallet address specified in the application is in any way connected with the following: Illegal Service, Fraudulent Exchange, Mixing Service, Ransom, Darknet Marketplace, Darknet Service, Scam, Stolen Coins.
- 10.6. If a connection is established, the User will need to be verified, only after which the funds will be returned to the sender"s address, minus the commission spent on the refund.